Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Mike Cobb

  1. #1
    L U D E B O Y
    Guest L U D E B O Y's Avatar

    Post

    I'm looking for Mike Cobb. I know he used to be on the board here. Has anyone talked with him or can get a hold of him?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Ludeboy, can you make it down to the Anarchy Library in Downey this Saturday night? We are playing along with other basement records bands and there will be a nice crowd. Just wondering.

    steve

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 51 MERC's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2005
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WHY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR MIKE COBB? I MAY BE ABLE TO HELP YOU.

  4. #4
    L U D E B O Y
    Guest L U D E B O Y's Avatar

    Post

    we went to a couple of shows together a few years back when he lived in Buena Park. I rolled over to his house a few times. After he moved we didnt keep in touch. he was the one who told me about this shoutboard. Can you help me?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sickboy79's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mike is a cool guy. I used to talk with him via email a few years back. Lost touch. I think over half my boot/vid collection came from him!

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what was Mike's screen name on here?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •